Total Project Value: $7 Million
Our Contract Value: $971 Thousand
The redevelopment of the Walkerville Civic and Community Centre included the demolition of existing Council office chambers and library and the new construction of these facilities as well as the restoration of the Heritage listed Town Hall.
The new council chambers, office area and community library was constructed from detailed structural steel framing, including feature diamond framing at the front and rear of the building, brick and double glazing cladding tying into the existing Town Hall.
The restoration of the Town Hall consisted of the demolition of some existing areas, stonework was patched and repointed, the internal walls re-rendered, new feature heritage style doors were installed and the timber jarrah floors restored.
Our scope included: –
- Mains cabling and Main switchboards and Sub distribution, Lighting and power cabling.
- Emergency Lighting System
- Lighting control was via C-Bus interfaced with the Audio Visual system Via a Crestron interface.
- Interface with Dali control system for smooth dimming
- Daylight Harvesting
- Touch Screen control
- Scheduled lighting scenes via a touch screen
- Interfaced with the Audio Visual system Via a Crestron interface.
- Category 6A communications system
- Soft wiring system to work stations
- Security and Access control system
- 10kW Solar generation system